Monday, March 13, 2006

Dick builds the bestest straw man ever

I can only hope that there aren't any "liberal weenies" who reply, thus humoring this pathetic attempt to grab attention.

In fact, I thought long and hard before even bringing it up here at the blog, but it's worth having a look just to see what ridiculous lengths some will go to demonize their (imagined) enemy.

Just a taste:

Why are you willing to have a loon like Howard “Yah-Yah” Dean as your leader? The man is so out of touch with the average American that he couldn’t find the mainstream with a flashlight.

Why do you go mute over your poster boy, Sen. Ted Kennedy, whenever I mention his past behavior?

And are you aware that you couldn’t get a single one of your current candidates for president elected dogcatcher, let alone head of the free world any place south of Richmond or east of Arizona?

It actually goes downhill from there, resorting to the usual Islam-bashing and race-baiting.

After all this, Dick wants our input. "
I eagerly await your response. I just hope I don’t upchuck my biscuits and gravy."

I can only hope and pray that nobody obliged his request. Because the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

|